Thank you for choosing Amadei!
AMADEI MUSIC GROUP LLC — the company incorporated under the laws of Florida, USA, with its principal office at 19900 E country club DR, 1110, Aventura, FL 33180, USA (the «Amadei» or «We», «US» «Platform», «Service») is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy («You»). We want to tell you how we use and protect your personal information.
Please note, Amadei has appointed Data protection officer (DPO)______________________
Data controller the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
Data subject any individual who is the subject of personal data held by an organization.
Processing any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Personal data breach a breach of security leading to the accidental, or unlawful, destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. There is an obligation on the controller to report personal data breaches to the supervisory authority and where the breach is likely to adversely affect the personal data or privacy of the data subject.
Third party a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Our website incorporates privacy controls you can use to specify whether you would like to receive commercials, limit the publication or any other use of your information. You can access the privacy controls via [email protected] or [email protected]
- Amadei collects personal data from you in order to effectively provide the digital distribution of musical content, as well as all other types of services the company offers. This information is used for the following purposes and reasons.
Personal Data We Use, Purposes and Legal Grounds
Your First name and Last name, address, ID number, card details if payment provider provide us with the last four-digit numbers of the credit card or other payment details.
Transactions details and some of Your card details.
Name, pseudonym, date of birth, country of residence, Id, being able to identify the person
IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, timing, frequency, pattern of your service use.
Social Links Profile Name
Facebook.com, Instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com, souncloud.com, open, spotify.com
Your Featured Release
Your email address
At any time, you may opt out from this service via [email protected] or [email protected].
Your email address
Your email address
Your phone number
You may opt out from using this verification service contacting us via
[email protected] [email protected]
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- You may use the services of Amadei without completing the full profile on the website, however in this case you will not be able to make purchases on the website or to purchase content. Please note, after you have left your ID information, we remain with the right to undertake internal KYC process without transferring your data to any third parties.
Information We May Provide to Third Parties and Automated decision-making
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We will share transaction data with our payment services such as providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. At this point we use
- By placing your photo, your e-mail, and some other information, you making such information publicly available. It means that we will disclose such data to the other users of the Platform for the purpose of enabling them to communicate with you on signing the contract or joint creation of music or any other purposes you or other users of the Platform think fit. Some additional information may be provided to other users of the Platform in the moment you sign legally binding contract via the Platform with such other users, such as your ID, name and/or address.
- We transfer information to third party services that you enable us to store. These are:
You Have the Following Rights
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
- We have office and facilities in the of Florida, USA, with its principal office at 19900 E country club DR, 1110, Aventura, FL 33180, USA. The European Commission has not made an «adequacy decision» with respect to the data protection laws in respect of this country.
- Our subcontractors, advisers may be situated in the countries the European Commission has made an adequacy decision with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries.
- Therefore, we act in accordance with the international agreements between US and EU such as Privacy Shield and, moreover sign additional agreement transferring your data to counterparties that ensures adequate protection of the personal data.
- We utilize standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, and may rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers from the European Economic Area to the United States and other countries.
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- Personal data that we process for purposes we have specified in paragraph 2 shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as it necessary for the processing purposes for which it was collected and any other permitted linked purpose (for example certain transaction details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims in respect of the transaction has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data).
- If information is used for two purposes, we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period one that period expires.
- We restrict access to your personal information to those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose(s). Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed securely destroyed.
- In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the need of such information for particular purpose.
- If we retained the data, we will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal information is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by updating your details on the Platform or by contacting us.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
Security Over the Internet
- No data transmission over the Internet or website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion; any transmission is at your own risk. However, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with data protection legislative requirements.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our or our subcontractors’ secure servers and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Security of personal data
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- Data relating to your enquiries and financial transactions that is sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology with the use of SSL Certificates.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted or inadequately encrypted data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You should ensure that your password is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- You may stop using the Services at any time. Termination of your account does not relieve you of any obligation to pay any Fees for already granted Services. No refunds or credits for Fees or payments will be provided to you if you elect to terminate your subscription to the Services or cancel your Account prior to the end of your then effective subscription period.
- If the Amadei terminates the Agreement for reasons other than for cause, then the Amadei will make reasonable effort to notify you, at least thirty days prior to termination via the email address.
- The Amadei may, at any time, terminate your access to the Services if:
- you breach any provision of these terms (or act in a manner that clearly shows you do not intend to, or are unable to, comply with these terms);
- you fail to make the timely payment of Fees;
- The Amadei is required to do so by law;
- The Amadei elects to discontinue the Services, in whole or in part.
Personal data of children
- Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 18.
- If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. The current version of the Agreement is always located on the Internet at:_______________________________ .
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.