Make your dreams a reality
Today it is not enough to create wonderful music if you want to become famous and successful. It is important to be able to present your tracks and songs in the market. Use the experience of the Amadei’s team to upgrade your skills and change your position in the music world.
Whether you are looking to start your music career or have a dream to become well-known A-list artist, our team of highly experienced and well connected music industry experts will help make your dreams a reality! Improve all of the key areas, which are necessary to become an effective and competitive professional in the music industry.
Choose the best strategy
Focus on the key points!
- Send your track to labels’ managers and get a guaranteed response;
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your music content;
- Create a brand book based on your style, strengths, capabilities, and the genre of your music;
- Create a roadmap based on your goals and your level.
Below you will find opportunities to take these steps in a quick and easy professional way.
Stay in touch with a label’s agents and send them your track with a feedback guarantee.
Send your composition to the label and get an estimate of how your track matches the label format and what improvements you need to make.
This service will help you to contact with agents from Major Labels
Music, brand, and marketing - here are the three fundamental points needed to build your business. Feel free to contact Amadei’s experts to get personal consultation you need.
- labels that may be interested in collaboration;
- artists who are worth remixing or collaborations;
- blogs, media and tools which can help you get the audience you need.
Concept for building your artistic profile:
- logo style;
- primary colors;
- poster style;
- image recommendations;
- social networking style.
Roadmap and timeline with milestones such as:
- growth stages (career bucket list);
- touring phases;
- album release cycle;
- promotional activity;
- participation in key music industry events;
- social media activity and milestones;
- developing of a circle of contacts in the music industry and media.
Be sure to include in the comments link to all your source files in one zip archive.
Requirements for distribution: 16 bits or higher, 44.1 kHz, WAV file!